Head of Infrastructure
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 20 October 2017
A multinational media group is looking for a Head of Infrastructure.
- Manage and lead the IT infrastructure & Operations team to plan, design, implement, deliver and support
- Analyze technology trends and develop infrastructure strategy, architecture, and delivery processes designed for agility and cost effectiveness
- Provide infrastructure services vision, enable innovation and leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company's requirements and expectations
- Plan, develop and review BCP/DR plan, audit, negotiating contract terms conditions and costs with third party service providers.
- Project collaboration with Digital Product team to design and provide infrastructure and support to create and deliver consumer products and experiences.
- Responsible for budget management for the infrastructure service
- Manage, develop and train staff within the team, ensure that they are motivated and equipped to deliver a high quality service to agreed standardsREQUIREMENTS
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- 15-20 years' experience in IT infrastructure, operations and applications management, preferably in regional management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT services and ITIL practices
- At least 10 years of experience in IT projects, accumulated from hands-on executions to high-level project planning.
- On-boarding support of new products.
- Working in and supporting data-driven environments.
- Extensive experience with sourcing off the shelf business applications as well as developing custom applications to fulfill business specific needs.
- Experience with all aspects of IT security is required.
- Working in a large regional team as part of a global and diverse corporate enterprise environment.
- Experience of cloud services (AWS, Akamai etc) and digital solutions deployment.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,