Hedge Fund Trader's Assistant - Strong VBA 30-50k
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 23 March 2017
Our client is a well established hedge fund organization looking to hire a candidate to support the traders. This role will be working next to the Trading desk and is a great chance to join a world-class investment management organization that rewards your talent with recognition in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for tracking OTC Option, equity swap trades, and positions across multiple PBs.
- Ensure trades are executed by trading and is accurately captured
- Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues that may occur
- Preparing P&L on a daily basis
- Work closely with clearing firms, brokers in post trade processes
- Generate ad hoc positions reports from the risk management system
- Maintain complicated spreadsheets
- Degree holder in either Computer science, Math or Financial Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a financial institution or hedge fund preferably in a role supporting traders.
- Must have strong VBA skills- expert level and preferably another computer programming language like c++, c#, SQL
- Strong mathematical and problem solving abilities
- Solid knowledge in Equity products an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
- Native English and Cantonese/Chinese is essential for this role
- Candidates must currently be based in Hong Kong
41 Connaught Road