Human Resources Specialist - 6m contract to perm\30k-35k
HKD30000 - 35000 / month
12 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable US company with an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR specialist with a good learning attitude. This is a 6-month contract with a strong view to permanency. The right candidate will start immediately.
This role will be primarily responsible for executing HR processes and services, HRIS (Workday) and data management. In addition, this position will be responsible for supporting HRIS audit, all local statutory requirement and other operational assistance where needed.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle activities for Australia (pre & onboarding, employee movement and off-boarding), the HR Specialist within the shared services team will provide first line support to employee and business as well as HR CoE (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Talent Management, HR Business Partner and HR Business Advisor)
- Educate employee and manager of HR Services available to them and encourage self-service tools such as HR APAC landing page, and other systems when appropriate. Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate individuals
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s) / team(s). Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the case management system
- Perform data maintenance for Australia employee records in the HRIS (Workday)
- Degree Holder
- 3 - 6 years working experience in human resources operations
- Experience in HRIS data maintenance experience. Knowledge of Workday is preferred
- Good understanding of HR employee lifecycle process
- Team oriented, detailed oriented, and procedures
- Problem solving and resourceful, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Proactive, meticulous and committed
- Good team player and able to work with staff at all levels
- Proficient in English
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300