IS Support Analyst, Trading Support Analyst (~50K, Perm)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 04 July 2017
A renowned financial institution is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as IS Support Analyst, Trading Support Analyst
- Provide telephone & direct support to customers covering all aspects of electronic trading infrastructure and ensure incidents are correctly diagnosed and quickly rectified.
- Providing direct support for office users (PC's, Cisco Network, IP Phone, etc.).
- System administration and problem troubleshooting.
- Maintain documentation and hardware inventory.
- Support and monitor our in house trading system (STAR), Back office system (FII) and other ISV systems (ie CQG, PATS, ATP, Integral, Currenex MT4) as applicable.
- Provide telephone and onsite visits to fix basic network/computer issues for remote clients to ensure the trading systems are available all times.
- Build relationships with the electronic trading software vendors that we use (CQG, PATS, ATP, eSunny, Tradex etc.).
- Escalation and monitoring of calls to ensure a timely response and resolution of issues.
- Providing training for new customer on trading systems.
- Shift pattern 05:30-14:30 / 08:00-17:00 on DST 06:30-15:30 / 08:30 - 17:30
- (CME market open time - depending on time of year).
- 5 -7 years' experience in a technical/trader support role.
- Fluent written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Worked in a derivatives (SFC Type 2) trading support or similar function in a previous position with experience of Electronic Trading & basic experience of FIX.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with ability to work on own initiative.
- Windows 7/8/10, Red Hat Linux & Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Basic Cisco Network experience (IP addressing scheme, gateways, routers, switches etc.).
- Specific commodity based derivatives experience; in particular LME (London Metal Exchange) would be advantageous.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,