IT Business Analyst, $20-25k,contract, IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 04 December 2017
Our client is a leading global insurer, due to multiple projects come up, they are looking for an IT Business Analyst to assist with the projects
- Identify/manage the critical path of projects and keep track of project schedule milestones.
- Manage key stakeholders' expectations on project deliverables.
- Review project deliverables are provided by various parties according to project plan such as Business Requirement Specification, Technical Specification, Testing Plan & Cases and implementation plan, etc.
- Work closely with application developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. on new system or application enhancement projects.
- Monitor project lifecycle with Project Management know-hows.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established internal project, resources and governance standards.
- Keep abreast of latest project management and general enterprise software development approaches / technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years working experience in solution delivery within sizable insurance or financial institutions
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,