IT Network Engineer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 30 June 2017
My client is a highly respected Securities Trading Institution located in Central. They are looking for brilliant fresh graduates and experienced IT professionals for roles including Engineer & Developer, IT Support, and Project Coordinator.
Attractive salary and benefit package, great promotion path, and sweet bonus payout (7 months for back-office this year!!!)
- Work with team to implement and migrate network equipment and infrastructure related
- Overseas Branch Office Network setup and support (Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including patches and configurations)
- Prevent network breaches and strengthen group network security
- Monitor office network performance in order to maintain a reliable network and deliver respective performance
- Vendor management
- Diploma or Degree holders in information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Qualified one or more of CCNP, CCIE, H3CSE, H3CNE
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in network support for Engineer position
- Experience in Cloud Platform
- Technical Skill: Wireless, Switches, Routers, Firewall, VPN and Load Balancing.
- Hands-on experience of network monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Experience in Structured Cabling, Network Security, Infrastructure Design and Implementation.
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under pressure
- Good command in both spoken and written Mandarin & English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,