Permanent IT Engineer - Licensed Virtual Bank
HK$38,000.00 - HK$40,000.00 / month
17 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a licensed virtual bank looking for your brilliance as an IT Engineer to provides IT support services to all business units. If you enjoy demonstrating your experience working for sizable organizations, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Perform hardware and software customization and configuration setup
- Purchase and manage IT related fix assets and external software, such as Laptop, monitor, printer, desk phone, MS365, etc.
- Support all OA applications
- Apply the latest software patches or upgrade software versions
- Maintain the inventory records of workstations and PCs
- Use system for call logging and reporting
- Answer internal customer's queries and take quick actions to shoot the troubles
- Provide IT part training in new hire orientation
- Minimum 5+ working years experience on helpdesk support services
- Desktop / Laptop troubleshooting skill
- Trouble shooting skills on desk side support environment
- Familiar with Email System, such as Microsoft Outlook, Teams
- Good communication skill and customer oriented
- Basic knowledge of MS domain, active directory Basic know-how on patch management
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you need more detail, please reach me at 3653 7300, Andy Chow or Email your resume to [email protected]. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300