IT Security Specialist
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 24 March 2017
A renowned financial company is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as IT Security Specialist.
- Develop and execute strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cyber security objectives.
- To provide advice and support the front line defence of servers and networks, carry out network vulnerability and web application penetration tests and protect information from unauthorized access to avoid data loss and leakage.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- Min. 1 years of experience in IT security
- Qualifications of CISSP, CISA, CompTIA Security are preferred
- Knowledge of OS, database, and web application security
- Hands on experience in IT security solutions such as SIEM, DLP, IPS, End-Point security, Patch Management and Hardening
- Knowledge on dealing with HKMA requirements is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,