IT Support Analyst, 20-25k, International Law firm
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 06 July 2017
An international law firm is currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their Hong Kong office to help with the rapidly expanding business
- Provide First level support including problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution or escalation when necessary
- Perform hardware/software installation, maintenance of PC such as MS Office, email, printer etc.
- Oversee daily computer systems operations and performance
- Support and troubleshooting the MS Windows OS & mobile device (Android/iOS), remote support to end users
- Perform Windows and basic server administration, configuration, monitoring and system backup.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2-3 years of solid desktop support experience, preferable within sizable multinational institution.
- Excellent communication in English and Cantonese is a must
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,