IT support technician, US manufacturer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 23 June 2017
This role will direct report to the APAC IT Head (who is based in Australia) and this role is part of our Global IT team. This role will be the main support and helpdesk technician and the first point of contact for the APAC region. The role will be required to deal with 80% of the varied tickets single-handedly to help maintain the helpdesk and provide 1st & 2nd line support across all APAC sites. The role will also provide remote support for overseas employees as required.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 -year experience.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Well organised with positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Methodical with good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven technical knowledge of Windows 7
- Proven technical knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience in supporting Apple products will be preferred
- Knowledge of Windows 2012/2016 servers
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory users & groups
- Proven technical knowledge of hardware
- Knowledge of networking basics
- Knowledge of wireless networks
- Experience with hardware upgrades
- Experience with implementing & upgrading 3rd party applications
- A keen and enthusiastic attitude is crucial, along with the ability to multi-task and learn new skills quickly
- Fluent Mandarin and English are highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,