$50000 - 70000 / month
24 October 2018
IT and technology
A multinational quant-trading firm is looking for a technical network engineer.
- Design and implement robust, high performing network infrastructure which optimizes the network performance of trading systems;
- Handle full production lifecycle of network - from architecture, prototyping, implementation, monitoring to deployment
- Build, monitor and maintain global network
- Implement new technologies to maintain the reliability, performance, and usability of the network
- Work with third parties, including exchanges and circuit providers, to optimize both performance and value of network for its trading applications;
- Resolve network related incidents, and perform root-cause analysis;
- 5 or more years' experience engineering complex, high performance network at a global scale.
- Have experience working with Cisco (including Cisco Call Manager) networking hardware and the associated network operating systems;
- Experience with Linux is a huge advantage;
- Experience with firewall and network security products is a huge advantage;
- Experience with scripting languages, such as python/ bash/ etc. is preferable
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating in cross-location teams
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300