Network Security Engineer (Banking Group)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 15 September 2017
A renowned banking group is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Network Security Engineer.
- Establish and maintain daily system security administration, operation and reports
- Perform system security and network issue analysis and investigation
- Manage network and system security maintenance & support under the governance of agreed policies & procedures
- University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines with CCSE certification
- Minimum 3 years' solid working experience in Security products, banking experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience in project implementation and troubleshooting, Checkpoint firewall, Cisco ASA, McAfee EPO, F5 LTM, Bluecoat Proxy, Intrusion Detection Tool and other security products
- Familiar with technologies on firewall, VPN, IPS, DPL, MDM, WAF, APT, SIEM, content filtering, antivirus, anti-spam, authentication, encryption and other kinds of network security solutions
- Certification in CISSP, CISA will be an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,