Network/Desktop Support Engineer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Our client, a multinational, leading engineering company is carrying out a expansion of the IT team globally and now looking for an in-house Network and Desktop Support Engineer.
The Network Support Engineer is responsible for providing support to the entire organisation. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Network/Desktop support Engineer will support people and systems locally and remotely.
The Network Engineer serves as a resource for the Chief Information Officer as appropriate, and provides analysis and recommendations to the Chief Information Officer in respect of a large number of key areas. The responsibilities include support, management, monitoring and control of a variety of systems including:
- Files and Print services
- Networking equipment
- Database Applications
- Desktop hardware and applications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 -year experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Skilled in fundamental IT networking technologies
- In depth knowledge of Windows technologies: 2003, 2008, Exchange
- Backup technologies
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road