Network/Desktop Support Engineer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Our client, a multinational, leading player in marketing industry is looking for a bright and enthusiastic IT Support Technician in Hong Kong office.
This role will direct report to the APAC Systems Manager (who is based in Australia) and this role is part of our Global IT team. This role will be the main support and helpdesk technician and the first point of contact for the APAC region. The role will be required to deal with 80% of the varied tickets single-handedly to help maintain the helpdesk and provide 1st & 2nd line support across all APAC sites. The role will also provide remote support for overseas employees as required.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 -year experience.
- Excellent English & Cantonese communication skills, both verbal and written are absolutely vital as will be dealing with employee's around the world
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Well organised with positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Methodical with good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven technical knowledge of Windows 7
- Proven technical knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 servers
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory users & groups
- Proven technical knowledge of hardware
- Knowledge of networking basics
- Knowledge of wireless networks
- Experience with hardware upgrades
- Experience with implementing & upgrading 3rd party applications
- A keen and enthusiastic attitude is crucial, along with the ability to multi-task and learn new skills quickly
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road