Perm IT Project Manager-Global Engineering Service Provider
HKD40000 - 50000 / month
7 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a global engineering service provider looking for your brilliance as an IT Project Manager to execute for the delivery of all IT Infrastructure projects across Asia and China region. If you enjoy demonstrating your experience working for large organizations, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Successfully execute for the delivery of all IT Infrastructure projects on time, budget, and quality.
- Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
- Work with respective IT Engineering team and propose IT solutions that meet business requirements across the region.
- Interface and communicate with project team, management, stakeholders and vendor to enable successful and timely completion of the project.
- Able to collaborate effectively with Local PM and Global IT team to implement regional and global projects into Asia.
- Work with vendor to provide L3 support to the L1/L2 IT support teams and to the end users according to KPI requirements.
- Accountable for the IT Infrastructure security and policy compliance requirements for the region.
- Work together with vendor and global IT teams to produce and refine IT Standards/processes/procedures that comply with IT Infrastructure standard/policy requirements.
- Provide support to change management processes for the region.
- Drive continuous improvement in the IT Infrastructure space that create/add values to the business.
- Manage vendors in the IT Infrastructure space.
- Proactively anticipates problems before they occur; identifies possible root cause; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Provide required training and support to other peer teams for newly designed and developed functionality.
- Able to be hands-on on key IT Infrastructure projects and critical incidents where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/Computer Science field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in managing and leading infrastructure projects and provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure successful deliverables.
- Possess relevant certifications in the ITIL framework, Project Management, IT Information Security, Microsoft and Storage products/platforms
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure project management.
- 5+ years of cloud adoption experience.
- 7+ years of experience of managing projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost.
- 3+ years in developing/implementing IT standards/policies and driving compliance
- 3 - 5 years in managing and simplifying heterogeneous enterprise IT solutions, SANs, server and networking equipment, database, operating systems and various services such as Office 365, Exchange Online, Citrix, Skype Enterprise Voice, VPN, office Wi-Fi, etc.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you need more detail, please reach me at 3653 7300, Andy Chow or Email your resume to [email protected]. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300