Project Coordinator, insurance firm, 20-25K, IMMEDIATE
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 12 July 2017
Our client is a rapidly expanding insurance firm. Due to recent projects and programs starting a Project Coordinator role is being recruited to help support the project office
The key responsibilities for this role will be to enforce business critical project standards including the tracking and governance of project financials. You will need to work with the project managers to ensure the financial budgets, assumptions and tracking of this information is accurate and delivered to the relevant stakeholders at the relevant times. You will need to also ensure all project costs are tracked as well as completing other relevant documents that provide support and guidance on projects for senior management.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2-3 years of solid experience in PMO support, which included but not limited to project prioritization, project budgeting and project governance.
- Solid project management skills and knowledge of project methodology and process is highly preferable.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is preferred
- You must be in a short notice or immediately available
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an in-demand area to gain project-based experience in a large, well established enterprise. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong.
With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add an Project Coordinator to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,