Project Manager, INSURANCE, 50-55k, renewable contract
$600000 - 660000 / month
13 December 2017
IT and technology
Due to a large scale project coming up, they are looking for an Project Manager to join their project team in Hong Kong
- Lead and manage the organizational projects including establishing projects plans, driving planned activities, monitoring & tracking progress, reviewing project results and establishing project status report on a regular basis.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and compliant to company policies as well as all regulatory requirements
- You will be expected to work with the regional IT teams to understand what new products need to be delivered and developing a strategy for this.
- It will be essential to deliver full lifecycle project management support, from writing the business case right through to post implementation tracking.
- You will be expected to define new business processes and strategy and work with senior management to implement these changes and improvement to the business.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 - 8 years of solid project management experience in within sizable insurance firm
- In-depth knowledge in insurance applications, i.e. policy administration, underwriting, claims systems
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is highly preferable
- Immediately available or in a short notice period
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.