ProjectCoordinator(Native English,IT background preferred)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 23 March 2017
Our client is a multinational law firm with offices in US, Asia, Australia, Europe and etc. The Hong Kong office is hiring a project coordinator with IT knowledge.
- Coordinates with the IT Project Management Team and related parties.
- Assist in establish standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including risk, issues, change management.
- Assists with keep track of updates and production of documentation.
- Assists with minutes during meeting.
- Able to provide general IT support to internal users if needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Expertise in Windows Office applications.
- Experience in documentation management.
- Knowledge/ experience in project management, SDLC, ITL is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native/ nearly native English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin are advantages.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- 2 years of experience in project coordination/ IT support, preferably in legal/ professional service sector
- Immediately available candidates are preferred
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,