Regional Information Security Officer (MNC)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 10 April 2017
A renowned group company, with over 2,000 staff globally specialized in trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Regional Information Security Officer.
- Reporting to the Group Information Security Manager who is based in Europe.
- Be the focal point for Information Security within the region responsible for all things IT, Information and Cyber Security across the Groups, acquisitions, divisions and brands.
- Driving forward the regions alignment to Group Information Security and Business Continuity Policy & Standards
- Supporting and undertaking Internal, External and Supplier audits for the region
- Proactively monitor, report, and support the business in managing information security risks
- Instigation of ITHC & Vulnerability Scanning for the regions assets and tracking to closure any issues
- Support Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery activity for the region
- Support wider Group activities in development of processes, tools, templates to efficiently deliver information security and ISO27001 certification to the business.
- Support the Group Information Security Manager in operating and maintaining the Information Security Framework and the Information Security Forum that supports it.
- Providing security and risk consultancy on a range of IT and business projects, ensuring they are delivered with effective information security in mind
- Working closely with key stakeholders including the Local IT Teams, Compliance Managers, Human Resources and wider business to become a trusted partner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years working experience in IT, information security or cyber security area.
- Preferably with professional qualifications of CISSP, CISA, CISM or ISO27001.
- Finance or Professional Services sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skill and good command of English language (written / verbal). Mandarin would be big advantage
- Self-driven and motivated must be able to work alone as well as be a good team player
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road