SAP Business Support
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 10 February 2017
Our client, a renowned reputable global corporation is seeking high calibre candidate to join them as SAP Business Support.
Reporting to the Regional IT manager and in dotted lines with HQ competency centers leaders, the role will be responsible for supporting end-users with their business solution such as SAP ERP and all related business applications such as reporting, business intelligence and CRM.
- Support users in daily operations, mainly SAP Order To Cash processes
- Managing user-ids and authorizations
- Analyzing and documenting new requirements with Business Key-Users
- Organizing and running Non Regression Tests
- Leverage functional knowledge and training to assist end users in identification and resolution of basic issues.
- Contribute to functional support documentation including improvement recommendations
- Facilitate and actively participate in functional activities as they relate to application configuration.
- Assist with documentation of test scenarios for Technical Unit Testing/Functional Unit Testing/UAT test phases. Map scenarios to functional and technical requirements.
- Assist with delivering training capabilities.
- 3 year degree in Information Technologies or appropriate Business related degree with an emphasis on business information systems or an equivalent combination of job experience
- At least experienced with 3 years of end-users support or several project life cycle implementation: scope is OTC - Sales Distribution / Order to Cash processes
- Configuration experience on SAP is not required - managed by the SAP Competency Center centrally
- Experience supporting the following SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, and LE
- Demonstrates end-users support capabilities
- Solid understanding of Change Management concepts
- Matrix organization experiences will be appreciated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Comfortable with communicating with different levels of technology and business leadership
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,