SAP Manager / Associate
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 13 April 2017
Our client is a multinational financial services group with more than 30 offices around the world. It is looking for professionals with extensive experience in SAP management and support, to work closely with business users and stakeholders to manage and evolve the core business applications; to manage the configuration and support of these systems as well as working with external consultants and suppliers as required and managing associated costs.
There may be the need for some travel to other group offices in order to deliver projects.
- Manage key business applications to include systems used for billing, accounting, client administration, document management and workflow systems (for example SAP Business One and VitalDoc).
- Responsibility for the management of such applications to include the testing, implementation, training, upgrading and ongoing support of these systems to ensure smooth and efficient running by knowledgeable staff.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to implement systems across the Company Formations division in line with the strategic direction set and agreed by the Company Formations board and the Executive Committee.
- Following acquisitions, the role will be involved in the assessment of acquired systems and project managing the data migration from non-core systems.
- Create and maintain training material and manage the delivery of on-site or remote training to staff for the various systems supported.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of SAP Business One system, or at a minimum 4 years of experience using and maintaining similar application.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and maintaining a relevant document management system.
- Preferably relevant industry experience or experience in using technology to streamline processes and operations.
- Excellent skills in business analysis
- Experience in project management and change management
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road