Business Intelligence Consultant, CONTRACT, IMMED AVAIL
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Are you fascinated by the strategy behind analysis, digging into big data, and working alongside business leaders on complex, multi-source data to explore, generate and test business assumptions? If that sounds like you, our client is offering an exciting opportunity for your skills as a BI Consultant. If you are an exceptional professional who is passionate about strategy, analysis, presenting ideas to partners and team members and being responsible for driving business process models, this could be the role for you.
- You'll be part of a talented team responsible for accelerating and improving decision-making, increasing operational efficiency and gaining competitive advantages.
- Harness your technical skills for advanced analytics, such as data mining, predictive analytics, statistical analysis and big data to allow the business to focus on forecasting future events and behaviours.
- You will collaborate with business users, manage ETL processes, and utilise established data warehousing practices and data visualisations.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of solid application development experience by using SAP BO or Cognos or other BI tools within sizable firm
- Solid project management experience is a must
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,