Senior DBA, Oracle, 50-60K, CONTRACT, IMMEDIATE
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 22 June 2017
A market leading IT consulting firm is looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join them for an innovative and challenging project.
- Define backup and restore solution and the needs of migration solutions.
- Work as a RDBMS referent and work closely with the architecture team in terms of, database volume, server size and options/functionalities specific to RDBMS.
- Participate in the installation of DBMs, options and implementation of backups / restore solution.
- Performs RDBMS version migrations, changes to DBMs and other sensitive actions requiring a high level of knowledge of the RDBMS.
- Provides all levels of support throughout the life of the project including integrators, developers, Customer Support team, international teams and production systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of administration, backup, restore, monitoring and generic installation tools, both a specifier and a developer.
- Be able to develop / track the costs of its activities.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 13 years of solid experience in Oracle Database Administration
- Sound experience in handling complex projects
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
- YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,