Senior IT Security Manager
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 10 March 2017
A renowned banking group is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Senior IT Security Manager.
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cyber security objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible for the hands-on response mechanism for issues raised in problem reports as well as analysis of breaches following security incidents (incident responder).
- Develop and implement IT security policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training users and promote security awareness.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and cyber threats, which involves researching new security technologies and networking with other professionals, proactively recommend security upgrades where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- Degree / certificate in computer forensic and cybersecurity is an advantage
- Experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry is advantage
- Proven track record in implementation of IT risk and security policy and compliance to regulatory requirments.
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road