Senior IT Security Officer (Global Financial Services Group)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 05 September 2017
A renowned global financial services group is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Senior IT Security Officer.
- Develop and execute strategies for the protection of the computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cyber security objectives.
- To formulate and execute the corporate's standard and framework of IT Security Governance, Risk and Compliance
- To provide advice and support the front line defence of servers and networks, carry out network vulnerability and web application penetration tests and protect information from unauthorized access to avoid data loss and leakage.
- To lead and work closely with the technical team to configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in IT security
- Qualifications of CISSP, CISA, CompTIA Security are preferred
- Knowledge of OS, database, and web application security
- Hands on experience in IT security solutions such as SIEM, DLP, IPS, End-Point security, Patch Management and Hardening
- Knowledge of industry standard like ISO27001 or equivalent is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,