Senior System Analyst (SQL, SSIS)
$55000 - 70000 / month
29 March 2019
IT and technology
We're looking for an experienced Senior System Analyst (SQL, SSIS)/ IT Manager (SQL), who will provide technical support for the building and operations of a data warehouse, which includes the data collection modules interfacing with various data sources. The incumbent is expected to be strong in database technologies, especially MS SQL. o build data marts to support data analytics in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Perform business analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users;
- In the area of Data Warehouse, develop and implement data collection systems to build the necessary data-warehouse;
- Perform Data Mapping, prepare functional specifications & other relevant documents;
- Review mappings and functional specification;
- Maintain and enhance existing application systems on an on-going basis per user request to keep the systems relevant to current business requirements and practices;
- In the area of Business Intelligence, collect, manipulate and interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques when required;
- Create reports which may be in the form of visualisations such as graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing significant results they deduced;
- Degree in Computer Sciences, or related fields; At least 5 - 7 years of experience working with data warehouse methodologies, dimensional data modelling, ETL (extraction, transformation, load) scripting to process data from operational source systems into the data warehouse;
- Competency in SQL; A good SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases and familiarity with Microsoft SQL databases as well as knowledge of Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL) tools such as MS SQL Integration Service (SSIS) and MS SQL Analysis Service (SSAS) is essential;
- Experience in data analytics tools and using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.) will be desired;
- 2 years' experience in implementation and support of IT application systems, preferably in the ASP.NET environment;
- Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you need more detail, please reach me at 3653 7300, Joe Tsoi or Email your resume to [email protected]
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300