Senior System Engineer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 28 March 2017
A multinational financial institution is looking for an experienced Senior System Engineer with solid knowledge and skills in organising and handling a financial corporate IT system.
Main duties include:
- Support the IT infrastructure at all locations
- Provide support for Windows 7 desktop users
- Provide support for telecommunications systems
- Provide support for internal IT applications
- Provide support for VPN & Remote Workers
- Assist with IT purchasing & liaise with external suppliers
- Deal with cabling & patching issues
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Support wireless infrastructure
- Manage monitoring & alerting tools
- Additional tasks include staff training and IT administration duties
- Involve in ad hoc tasks and IT projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in system engineering, preferred backgrounds in bank and financial services field, minimum 2 years in complex systems administration support
- Experience SQL, Windows servers
- Experience with VMware / Citrix
- Project Management is a plus
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification is preferred
- Strong influencing skills and ability to collaborate with technical experts and other users
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and experience.
- Good communication skills in English, knowledge in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience are also welcomed, will be considered as System Engineer
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road