Service Desk Analyst, Native English or native Mandarin
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 30 June 2017
The client is a multinational financial services group. It is looking for a candidate with good technical and communication skills.
- Provide technical advice and expertise in relation to desktop hardware and software, provide quick break fix solutions to customer queries and escalate those to the appropriate expert team within a defined time period ensuring information gathering is complete
- Resolve incidents and action requests as required by performing an accurate diagnosis and implementing an appropriate solution. Monitor and escalate incidents and requests against defined service levels.
- To carry out root cause analysis work to ensure we are taking a proactive approach to providing support users.
- Collect and prepare management information as required.
- Monitor and supervise the ticketing system ensuring all incidents and requests are accepted and responded in line with the SLAs.
- Email, Phone and desk-side technical support of Windows/Mac workstations and related software.
- Active Directory administration.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, patches and resolves hardware and software related problems in a Windows or Macintosh environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Fresh graduates/ candidates with less experience will be consider as a junior role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin are required
- Proficient in Windows applications and servers
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory users & groups
- Proven technical knowledge of VMware
- Experience in network and firewall infrastructure
- Being immediately available is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,