Software Engineer (.Net), Financial Institution
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 13 September 2017
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a Software Engineer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Responsible for systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of solid application development in using VB.net/C#.NET
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
This is an excellent opportunity to gain project-based experience in a large, well established financial institution. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong. With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add a Software Engineer to their exciting team. Experienced Candidate will be consider for a more senior position. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,