Assistant Project Manager, leading insurance firm, 30-35k
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 17 May 2017
Due to a large scale project coming up, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their project team in the regional office
- The key responsibilities for this role are to deliver projects linked to new product launching and market expansion.
- You will be expected to work with the various business teams to understand what new products need to be delivered and developing a strategy for this.
- It will be essential to deliver full lifecycle project management support, from writing the business case right through to post implementation tracking.
- You will be expected to define new business processes and strategy and work with senior management to implement these changes and improvement to the business.
- You will also be involved in wider group initiatives impacting on the business at a local market level.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 - 8 years of solid project management experience in application development
- Vendor Management experience is a must
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is highly preferable
- Immediately available or in a short notice period
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,