Trade Floor Support (Futures Trading - iBank)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Our client, a global renowned investment bank, is looking for a talented candidate to join them as Trade Floor Support.
- Responsible for providing first line trade floor support for the futures trading desk.
- Perform health check and maintain the system stability and availability for other global markets in the night time.
- Work with other day time application support teammates for managing and investigating production system issues with system vendors.
- Plan and execute test for system version upgrade with documented result as according to standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Gather and analyze system requirement from various user department and translate into business or technical specification
- Participate in new system evaluation and provide recommendation report
- Assist in project management of application development projects as according to project management processes
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in first line support for the futures trading / settlement system, trading HK and global futures & options market included HKFE, CME, Marex, Sharp Point, eSunny …etc.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Experience in supporting HK / global securities trading and settlement is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of futures trading and settlement system functionality, operation flow, CG and global market connectivity (direct or via execution broker) are essential.
- Exposure to other technical skills and application infrastructure e.g. SQL query, FIX, Windows schedule, VM Ware, application backup, application monitoring and reporting is preferable.
- Hands on development experience in Macro, .Net or Java are added advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin a plus.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,