Windows Administrator, F.S.I, 50-60k
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 05 April 2017
Our client is looking for a talented Windows Administrator with a deep understanding of Windows infrastructure administration to support their rapidly growing business in Asia.
- Maintain and administer MS Windows Servers, MS Exchange email server, MS Lync, VMWare virtual servers, Blackberry BES server, GOOD for Enterprise servers
- Manage the whole Windows environment protected with latest Security Patch, Endpoint protection, system hardening.
- Involved in windows infrastructure project rollout, planning, evaluation, management, implementation and deployment
- Provide level 2 support Service Desk and Trade Floor support
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5-8 years of solid experience in Windows Infrastructure administration experience
- Solid experience in implementation and troubleshooting for remote access and mobile email infrastructure
- Knowledge on Symantec Altiris, SCCM, CNOW
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road