FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT,6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Location : Kowloon City District
Post Date : 30 November 2017
Our client is a multinational insurance company with an excellent opportunity for a high caliber, experienced Financial/ Investment Reporting Accountant. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and a competitive salary package, this could be a great match for you. This is a 6 months contract that may be converted into a permanent role. The job will start immediately.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in ensuring the quality and timeliness of source data used by the International Financial Reporting team. You will pro-actively keep pace with accounting and regulatory developments both within and outside the Group to enhance the robustness of reported results supporting analysis.
- Assist in the production of FPIL monthly financial reports within agreed timescales
- Process journals, monthly reconciliation work and control monitoring submissions
- Adhere to monthly control procedures to ensure there is auditable back-up for balances and it is well documented
- Support in developing new financial reports for new group requirements / new accounting standards
- Interrogation of finance systems including e5, Hipo, RhymeSight, Oracle, and Essbase
- Analysis of investment numbers and market movements
- Preparation of investment reporting for Group
- Ad-hoc project work
- Diploma / Degree holder in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years solid experiences in general accounting and financial reporting
- Good experience of monitoring and improving controls and processes
- Good working knowledge of Life Insurance accounting / Investment reporting is preferred although not necessary
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Clear thinker - able to understand and unravel complex issues
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels (both orally and in writing)
- Highly numerate and analytical - able to interpret and understand results
- Good command of English
- Solid experience of using Excel and finance systems (e.g. Oracle, Essbase, Hipo, RhymeSight, etc)
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,