Systems Analyst (.net) - Insurance - Contract - 42k
HKD25000 - 42000 / month
Kowloon City District
7 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Application development and enhancement of internal and external clients and application systems.
- Collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Interfacing with internal parties / customers for service requirements and managing customer relationships.
- Performing software / technical solution analysis, design and development.
- Ensuring project deliverables to be on time and meet the quality standard.
- Preparing project documents such as project schedule, design specifications, meeting minutes, test plan, operation manual, etc.
- Acquiring new technologies for evaluation / deployment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Solid experience in .NET and Spring Boot.
- Insurance background is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated team player and ability to work with a team of programmers and designers.
- Hardworking, able to work independently and to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Result oriented, with good sense of responsibility, independent and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good oral and written communication in both Chinese and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300