Senior Accountant 6 month Temp $26-35K Trading Background
$26000 - 35000 / month
Kwun Tong District
17 January 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global consumer electronics trading and manufacturing company who is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team under a 6 month contract. You will be reporting to the Accounting Manager, Asia This is an excellent opportunity to join and work in an exciting, multinational environment.
- Handle accounting operations including general ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable for Asia Pacific region.
- Perform month-end closing for the HK trading entity.
- Process rebate claims for the HK trading entity.
- Perform monthly P/L analysis
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Consolidate monthly reports and cash flow forecast for managerial review
- Monthly review on Rebate programs.
- Prepare statutory audit financial statements and liaise with auditors.
- Prepare quarterly Singapore GST Filing.
- Prepare tax packages for US Tax Department's review.
- Work with the tax firm on local Income Tax computation and filing.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting, of which preferably with at least 2 years acquired from audit firm.
- Qualified member of Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA) or equivalent.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility, able to deliver accurate and quality work.
- Experience in Trading and Manufacturing firm is advantageous
- Team player with strong communications skills and track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Fluency in both spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Experience in Oracle Accounting system is required, and Hyperion is a plus.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.