System Analyst (Java) -12Months-Max 40k-Bank/FS
HK$22,000.00 - HK$36,000.00 / month
Kwun Tong District
21 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations
- Online Banking application development and enhancement
- Participate in daily system support and maintenance
- Design, supervise the development and verify the quality of deliverable such as programs and technical documents
- Ensure the development works follow Bank standards and guidelines.
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works.
- Assist Project Manager to plan and supervises system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ensure the software development progress is in accordance to the schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- 5+ years of in IT industry, with at least 1 year in team leader role.
- System development and support experience in J2EE, and web based system
- Banking or Finance Experience is preferred.
- Good analysis and communication skill
- Good in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300