AVP Treasury Settlements, HKD40k
$40000 - 40000 / month
August 29, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a well established Hong Kong / Chinese Financial Institution with over 90 years of history.
This role is an AVP role and will manage and supervise the trade processing of treasury transactions with adequate controls within Treasury Settlement team and ensure all related regulatory/ compliance requirements are met. This role will also support system/ procedure enhancement projects to achieve improvement in accordance with organizational objectives.
This role will be based in Kowloon Bay.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day operations for back-office processing and settlements of FX, MM, securities and derivative transactions.
- Ensure the execution of transactions are meet HKMA/Regulatory standards and monitor the completeness and accuracy of the transactions
- Liaise with various internal parties such as Treasury, Risk Management, IT, L&C for resolving any operational, settlement and system issues relating to Treasury products
- Handle SWIFT / RTGS / PVP payments and CMU / Euroclear instructions within the delegated authority.
- Monitor and reconcile bank funding position with Treasury.
- Perform custodian and brokerage reconciliation.
- Perform management reporting and regulatory reporting in accordance with business units' needs and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in compilation of regulatory and H.O. reports in relation to treasury operations and function.
- Participate and take lead in various projects relating to Treasury Settlement, provide user requirements, and conduct UAT where applicable.
- Provide training on new workflows and procedures to team members for new products / business as well as new system functionalities.
- Review operation procedures and ensure enforcement and adherence to the bank's guidelines and regulatory requirement
- Handle the implementation of new and revised procedures, systems to improve the operational efficiency.
- Implement proper internal control and procedures for managing operational risks
- Keep abreast of market and regulatory changes and ensure staff are aware of those changes
- PRC business trips are required.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.