Commercial Finance Manager
Location : Kwun Tong
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your impressive experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will be overseeing the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road