Human Resources Manager/ 40k/ USA Brand
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
24 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client has been engineering and building high-performance home comfort products in the U.S. and around the world for more than 100 years. This American company has grown to an international organization and market leader in fans, ceramic heaters, and other home comfort products.
- Responsible for human resources work, including: recruitment, training, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, and human resources information management.
- Responsible for formulating and improving various administrative systems and processes, and responsible for promoting implementation.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of various administrative tasks, such as equipment management, property management, inventory management, etc.
- Manage a wide spectrum of general office administration functions, including office renovation, office maintenance, procurement of office supplies and other administrative or support functions.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Knowledge of China's labor law is a plus
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300