KYC/AML/Client Onboarding Manager/Associate
HK$30,000.00 - HK$60,000.00 / month
20 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to expand your skill set and get a foot in the door with an exceptional, growth-focused company? If that sounds like you we want to hear from you. Our client is an industry leader and ongoing expansion has created a brilliant role for a Client Onboarding Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to broaden your career in a dynamic, highly energised workplace.
In this brilliant role you will be responsible for performing due diligence according to local policy procedures and submitting waiver requests. Use your outstanding communication skills to convey due diligence requirements to marketers, external clients, and internal business lines, and facilitate operational set up of new accounts. Your attention to detail will be instrumental as you check accounts and run names through KYC various systems as well as researching any negative news.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least 3 years in an onboarding role.
- Brilliant collaborative skills to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex ideas across a diverse range of colleagues.
- Impressive attention to detail.
You have a naturally enquiring mind and an unwavering dedication to ethics and integrity. You are able to multitask and change your focus from one task to another in a highly dynamic environment. You are exceptionally team-oriented yet you are a self-starter who can independently organise a daily workload. Your extraordinary communication skills allow you to state a compelling case to a wide range of colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and enjoy your full career potential.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- The support of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300