Senior Treasury Manager
Location : Kwun Tong
Post Date : 03 July 2017
This is one of the largest private manufacturing groups with a few manufacturing sites in APAC. Looking for experienced Senior Treasury Manager, more senior candidates will be considered for Treasurer title.
As Senior Tax Manager, you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Supervise, control and plan the group's overall treasury activities, liquidity and working capital management
- Cash management, loan management, foreign exchange and interest rate risk, and inter-company loans.
- Coordinate with subsidiaries for their working capital needs and cash flow forecast
- Ensure treasury goals and targets are implemented throughout the Group, and in proper manners.
- Develop group treasury strategies and directions.
- Undertake regular compliance review and control measures.
- Liaise with banks on credit facilities, funding and manage bank relationship
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder in finance or accounting
- Minimum 10 years treasury-focused experience
- Trading and manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,