Human Resources Manager/ 40k/ 5yrs experiences
HKD40000 - 40000 / month
Sham Shui Po
8 March 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading veterinary clinic operating since 1984, it offers comprehensive veterinary services for small animals in Hong Kong. They are a full-service veterinary practice providing both primary and specialist veterinary services. They strive to raise the standards of Hong Kong's veterinary community to the highest level by integrating teams of globally experienced, high caliber veterinary professionals with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business
- Manage and support the overall HR duties, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development as well as office administrative matters
- Review and implement HR policies and program to support business growth
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 5 years relevant HR experience
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Responsible, organized, good time management and detail-minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Familiar in MS Office, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300