Business Analyst - Insurance - 27k
$27000 - 27000 / month
14 January 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector globally. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
- Lead the collection analysis and/or documenting business needs and requirements in a complex environment and/or small-medium scale projects
- Liaise with end-users and IT delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT
- Conduct gap analysis and support IT feasibility study from business perspective
- Drive requirement gathering activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with stakeholders
- Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Over 1-2 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing and Implementation Verification Tests
- Previous project management experience will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
- As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300