Finance Supervisor (6 month contract, $28,000)
Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 11 July 2017
Our client is a multinational company that develops, markets and sells nutrition supplements, weight management, sports nutrition and personal-care products. They are seeking to find a Finance Supervisor on a 6 month contract with a chance to convert to permanent should your performance be outstanding.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including month-end closing
- Prepare financial statements, reports and schedules as per the request from Home Office and Regional Office.
- Review inventory, maintain standard costs in system and prepare related schedules.
- Monitor Shared Services Centre team for the preparation of daily sales receipt reconciliation and follow up with Member Service for queries.
- Arrange payment of royalty.
- Ensure company polices and guidelines are adhered and comply with SOX requirement.
- Prepare Tax Stream package and schedules request from Home Office and Regional Office.
- Assist in preparation of statutory audit filing require by local government / tax authority
- Assist Finance Manager to ensure smooth finance operation.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting & Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years accounting experience with minimum 2 years working experience in international audit firm, preferably in FMCG market.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX.
- Knowledge and exposure of ERP system such as Oracle and Hyperion system is a bonus.
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to details, numeric, ability to train and develop people
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,