Investment Manager (Corporate Finance, M&A)
Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 02 February 2017
Large HK mainboard listed investment corporation with strong business lines in construction, property investment and infrastructure. Over 80,000 staff worldwide and over $400 million in revenue in 2016.
- Manage investment projects by building business cases, preparing financial valuations and analysis.
- Perform due diligence work to evaluate potential investment opportunities.
- Execute transactions and negotiate commercial terms with related parties.
- Assist management in strategic long-term planning.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline
- Must have Big 4 audit or advisory experience of minimum 3 years
- Must have at least 3 years commercial experience in similar industries (property investment, property development, infrastructure, construction).
- CPA qualified
- Must speak fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,