Personal Assistant, Jewelry, 20-30k
Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 09 October 2017
Our client is a well-known jewellery organisation, and the role will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the department, completing word/information assignments, maintaining various programs initiated by the department.
- Handling comprehensive data collection
- Managing the director's calendar, meetings, calls
- Making travel arrangements for the operations team
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials.
- General secretarial support to the team
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' of related work experience in an MNC background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Mature, responsible, good time management, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese is a must
- Working days: 5 day week, 12-8pm
- Location: Wan Chai
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,