Senior Finance Manager
$50000 - 70000 / month
Wan Chai District
24 July 2018
Reporting to one of the business owners you will take up an all rounded and hands on finance role which will involve working closely with the business owners and handling the business operations.
Reporting to one of the business owners you will take up an all rounded and hands on finance role which will involve working closely with the business owners and handling the business operations. Finance accountabilities include:
- Overseeing the creation of monthly financial statements, consolidated across our group of companies. Create, document and maintain all processes necessary to efficiently create accurate books. Manage the bookkeeping teams. Manage annual audits.
- Budgeting. Create and enforce budgets across the company, working directly with the teams using those budgets.
- Report financial KPIs such as customer-acquisition-costs by marketing channel, margin LTV, max allowable spend per channel, infrastructure cost per active user, etc. Provide actionable insight for the product, operations and marketing teams.
- Create and operate procurement processes across the company. That scope includes our 2000+ servers, bandwidth and other infrastructure, contractors and other service providers, our offices, recruiting teams, and HR. Make payments to suppliers efficiently and safely. Negotiate contracts. Manage the billing relationships with vendors.
- Potentially also cover high-level HR responsibilities such as driving compensation discussions with job candidates, as well as managing processes for salary reviews and bonuses.
The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Candidates should have ability in creating and operating financial processes such as budgeting. The role has a large emphasis on commercial business partnering from a finance perspective and candidates must possess strong commercial sense. This must also be balanced with an ability to manage a series of operational responsibilities for the company and the successful candidate will have a hands on approach to work.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.