Senior Financial Analyst HK$30-$35k (Contract to Perm)
Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 24 May 2017
Our client is a multi-national medical company who is currently hiring an experienced Financial Analyst to join their expanded team. The ideal candidate will have strong background in management accounting and consolidation. The role will start immediately.
- Coordinate with assigned Asia Pacific ("AP") affiliates for routine Corporate and AP/ sub-Region Management reporting ensuring timeliness and accuracy of submission (Actual, Forecast & Budgeting)
- Perform periodic financial position and results (revenue, cost-margin, SG&A etc) analysis across reporting periods as well as budget/ forecast. Highlight potential issues to improve business performance
- Facilitate better understanding on business performance and forecast through insightful analysis and pro-active communication with AP/ sub-Region Management
- Support on advises to AP affiliates on accounting & reporting issues, as and when it arises, and ensure compliance with Corporate Accounting Policies
- On-going/ Ad-hoc projects for Corporate Accounting Policies changes, Reporting System improvements & various business initiatives
- University Graduate with a degree in Business or Accounting. CPA Qualified with good working knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- At least 4 - 5 years' audit or accounting experience preferably in a multinational environment in Health Care Industry/ FMCG. Regional consolidation or accounting operations experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker with hands on financial analysis/ modelling experience. Ability to work independently to conduct research & data analysis
- Team Player with strong organizational skills and confidence/ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Diligent with ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Proficiency in various PC/ ERP applications in particular Excel, PowerPoint and SAP. Knowledge in SAP BW/BI or VBA skill is an advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,