Technical Writer IT Infra - 8Month Contract - Up to 35k
HK$22,000.00 - HK$35,000.00 / month
Wan Chai District
31 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading multinational information technology company with a very strong reputation. Renowned for providing hosting and consulting services, they are a major research organisation with a sales revenue of over USD80 billion in 2018.
As an IT Infrastructure Technical Writer, your responsibilities will be:
- Compiling project deliverables, presentation materials, reports, papers, documentation and specifications relevant to the technical specification for different types of audiences ranging from top management decision makers to project team members working on business and technical details.
- Taking minutes of meeting, and assisting in preparation of briefs in respect of operational matters for the End Customer to be kept aware of current situation.
- Work through project milestones according to client policy specifications.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese is required.
- At least 5 years of technical writing consultancy experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in successful completion of at least one project involving consultancy or technical study.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300