Accounting Manager, PRC focus, manufacturing, up to 50k
$600000 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
3 January 2018
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a US manufacturing company as a Finance Manager.
- Report to the Financial Controller
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real materials and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of materials.
- Maintain of internal financial procedure and policy, Renew and standardize for both locations: China and Hong Kong
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent number of years of experience plus at least five years of accounting experience.
- Familiar with PRC accounting standards, taxation and business environment as well as US GAAP.
- Proficient with Excel & Word
- Excellent communication skills, and good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Independent, great attention to detail, passionate and open to learn
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.